18 March 2011

GRATEFUL

Today is my 20th birthday! :) I always love celebrating my birthday. For me, this the most special day in the year :) Besides the gifts, greetings and surprises, I feel special because another year has gone by and I am certain there will be another year ahead. I AM GRATEFUL :)

But this year, I have exit the "teen" stage in my life. OMG! It feels awful because it is true now that I AM NO LONGER A KID! I can't play and fool around anymore. And I now feel that I have to be totally social responsible and be a responsible citizen of the Philippines. It is really hard to accept especially with my personality being a happy-go-lucky girl. I wish I could be a young forever. And as the song goes, I WANNA BE FOREVER YOUNG.


ACCEPTANCE it is. As I reflect my first day in my 20 year of age, I feel so matured, intellectually and emotionally. I still feel excited of how is it in the "REAL" world. Soon, I will be sitting with my uncles and aunties in our family occasions and everyone will be calling me with Ms. or Ate. Also, soon I will be facing the "jungle" of professionalism alone. It makes me worried if I am ready of acting always matured and responsible, but with the 20 years of learning in life, I think I can.


20 years it has been that I have felt lonely and unlove during my birthday because i have no partner in life who is obligated to make surprises for me. But, it is still awesome because my friends are obliged to make me happy, and it is 10x the fun! I am truly grateful and wouldn't ask for more. I do have lots of regrets, disappointments and wish-I-could-be's in life, but I am truly CONTENTED in life. I don't need a man to make me special in my special day, because I am extremely happy being loved by a lot :)


GOT THE BEST GIFTS = SWEEEEEEETS! :))
All that I am asking for = GRANTED! ;)


(Though I still he comes.. soon!)