13 March 2011

ELECT

"PRESIDENT-ELECT OF CTHM STUDENT COUNCIL A.Y. 2011-2012"


Do I really want this? What did I even entered in? Is this fate or martyrdom? Am I deserving?


Those are your questions, and don't worry, those are mine too. I can defend myself in ways possible, but will they be enough? Well, I don't know. I am not the BEST, and even if I will say I will try to be, it won't happen. I can push myself farther than my limits but reaching someone's expectations, those I can't. I am to be a leader who does not satisfy other's expectations but doing the right things for right reasons.

I know I am entering something deadly, but I am in for blood. But definitely, I am a student who knows how to surrender and rest. Many are staring at me, awaiting for my failure, but I am to raise my head high, armed with those who trust me.

I am grateful with the good lucks, but what I definitely need is the consistency of support. I don't need friends in this battle, but responsible people who knows their time and task.


I am a student before a leader but I am always a STUDENT LEADER :)