31 December 2010

RESOLUTION

RESOLUTION - a course of action determined and decided on
(houfflin milley)


If that is what resolutions mean, one should really do itor make it happen. As I understand the definition, it doesn't necessarily mean a change but it is a decision we make that we think is for the better. It is indeed something personal. I believe that resolutions are possible because if someone is determined to do it, then it would really happen.



I have spent the last day composing blogs before the year ends and as a new year start. I have successfully reflected on how my 2010 has been. It was awesome yet stressful, but I am grateful because I am definitely ready for 2011. As I sum up how I was in 2010, I AM CONTENTED. As I see it in a bigger picture, I have never asked for something that much and I was just living my life the way it was. If there is something missing, "Imma get 'ya this year!"


LOVE. My feelings was challenged this year, so much! When it came to romance, I just cried the whole time. It was not my priority, and it will still not be this year, but I must admit it was a huge thorn that I dealt with a lot of times. Poor me, I never felt loved this year. (I think, special is a more appropriate word than "loved") I experienced being denied by a guy who I keep running out for, left by a total jerk, and hurt for endless times. It was a total heartbreaking year and that's how this blog started. (See first two posts) I have learned a lot things from those experiences. First on the list, never look back. Surely, I will never look back. I never asked for love nor searched for it, but I still do want it to come.


And so, this year I AM DEFINITE TO FALL IN LOVE IN 2011! :) It is uncertain and unsure but I want to face 2011 positively. Honestly, I still don't have a prospect nor someone I like nor someone who likes me, but I am giving my heart its time. I have always rush on things, but this year I will take it slow and right. I won't be desperate for it but I will be positive and HOPEFUL as always.



It may sound childish of "highschool-ish" to make love as a new year's resolution, but I am proud to say that I became mature this 2010 and I will continue to be. I am more than ready to face life because I know that the year ahead will be a "no play" life for me. I am just giving myself a chance to be happy. I am happy, really. People around me are the best people in the world and I feel their overflowing love and support. But when you have been through heartaches and just had enough, you deserve to ask for a love that makes you feel special. Maybe it's a wish already, but I just want to love and be loved back. I maybe blessed too much on other things but I humbly look forward for 2011 to be a love year. Please? :)



"I know that you're tired of waiting and you may have to wait a little while more. But he's on his way and he's getting here as fast as he can" - Stella, How I Met Your Mother (gender change for a girl's perspective)