31 December 2010

2010

THANK YOU 2010 for being awesome :)

OPPORTUNITIES, I was fortunate enough to have been offered with all the opportunities I HOPED for and those I don't expect at all. Leadership opportunities, that challenged me to be the best for others and do things beyond what I can offer. Career opportunities, that led me to meeting significant people who I look up to and made me aim for more. I will always be thankful for all those opportunities because these have been the highlights of my 2010. I may have asked myself if I deserved them and that is what 2010 taught me- to believe that I totally deserve them and I shouldn't stop showing to those people I still deserve more.


FRIENDS, It was a win-lose game of friendship for me. I gained and let go of some. I must say, I have learned one great thing: that friendship is also a relationship that can end, when it's hurting, let go because you can never be true to a friend when you are not true to yourself. But I am glad to have ended this year with overflowing forgiveness. Things may have changed but I am HOPING for a new start.


STRESS, I still have thick hair despite all the stressing experiences this year. A part of me wished that those never happened at all, but I am to blame because I decided to be a person who has to face those pain in the ass. Cheesy as it sounds, I want to celebrate to have overcome them, maybe some I didn't or I failed in some but I passed through them alive and standing.



These have been the highlights of my 2010. I will always have regrets, which are more on "I shouldn't have not" done than "I should have done." I must say I have given my 110% throughout the year but if there is a lesson I will take for the coming years, that is to have room for hesitation and doubt. Because life is a game, a gamble as I see it, save at least 20% for yourself to refrain from regrets and have a piece that remains when all things fail
BYE, 2010!