21 July 2019

LETTERS TO A #1

Dear Awesome,

I have a notebook with “You Are Awesome” cover dedicated for my prayers and thoughts about you. I started writing to God and you since October 2018, but prayers have started since Lebron Rocks was created. The cover fits you well, fits our faithful God, and our story I assume. You are awesome - my snob self has to admit. 

Today was rough. And tough days move me to write. Twitter is an option but my blog is more personal and special. I woke up feeling sad over choices I made that I hoped I never did. With so much pride, I had to own up to it but really, I am in misery. I miss you, Awesome. 

There are so many stories, so many questions, and so many moments I want to share with you. I miss your stories, your encouragements, and most of all, your annoying self. I’d rather be annoyed by you now than nothing, really. 

I am sorry for decisions I had to make. For not being there, for disappointing you (if I do, though). But I’ll continue to write so you know how awesome you are to me. And maybe, until the misery is gone. 



Sincerely, 
Hope


All from and for Him