13 July 2014

RENEWED WEEKEND

So just when I thought it was all done, the saga still continued this week. After 3 months of going through the toughest pain my heart can carry, and finally getting healed, there were still secrets that were revealed. (which I wont go on telling here, because it's not my story to tell and a righteous thing to destroy people). I havent felt betrayed, disgusted and hate someone so bad. But after the revelation, all I ever did was get over it and told myself ENOUGH, MOVE ON, SURRENDER IT TO GOD.

That's what I exactly did - turn to God for complete healing. I really believed that everything that happened was part of His greater plan for me to realize His love is beyond everything.

I had an awesome spiritual weekend. I attended tha Singles Ministry at CCF where I met amazing new friends and learned from their testimonies. I felt like I was in a counselling group wherein I was able to share my anxieties and everyone made me feel that everything will be fine in God's time. Then on Sunday morning, I attended a service/worship at New Life Alabang wherein it was over 1 hour of singing praise to Him. It was too overwhelming that I was crying buckets! I even braved to go up front to be touched by the pastors. I have never felt this so much ease and happy heart for quite some time. God paved the way for me to renew my faith and beyond being kind, I need to believe in a higher good.

I am not claiming to be holy or religious. I just feel joyful and slowly feeling content with the ups and downs of my life. It's a new beginning for me. All is well, it is well.