31 December 2011

YEAR OF FUN

"#2011in3words Stress, Priorities, Opportunities" - This was my tweet yesterday. Yes, this is how I summarize my year 2011.

Emotional and psychological stress have been my morning wake-up call and evening lullaby. I was not in my healthiest this year. People would always see me problematic and haggard. And the worst part, I am a stress eater, it resulted to huge weight gains. But I will always consider all the stress as chances for me to prove myself. And because I am self-obsessed, I won over stress! I may have not won with gold medals, but I never ran away from it. I faced it with winning game face! :)

Knowing my priorities is my biggest challenge. It will take a lot of wisdom to set one's priorities. Sadly, I sacrificed my social life for my responsibilities. But that was one thing I was never wrong with. Though sometimes my schedule is all messed up, what is important is that by the end of the day I know which is important to me :)

2011 also has been full of doors of opportunities. I may not deserve all of it but I am so blessed just to know that there are people who saw my potentials and trusted in me. With all the hardwork and efforts I have exerted, I never asked for anything in return. Keeping this humility, I have been blessed with overwhelming opportunities. As I end this year, I am up for greatness! Thank God for all the opportunities :)


These three things - stress, priorities and opportunities, led me to one great 2012 lesson - MATURITY. I never saw myself growing up (emotionally and intellectually), but 2011 has ended my youth days. This year I have been faced with the worst stress ever, but it made me tougher and more mature. It takes a lot of maturity to make the right decisions and getting your priorities right. Saying that, I am definitely on the right track. Opportunities don't last, it fades if taken for granted. But with the maturity I gained this year, I am positive I will prove that I am deserving of all of it.

---------------

Unexpectedly, my last year of 2011 was pure bliss. I had great moments with my true friends, did some spontaneous things, got rid of heartaches and felt accomplished with my internship. I never felt this overjoyed for the past days of the year. I guess it's just summarizing my entire year in a way that I never perceived it to be. I have been busy the whole year fulfilling my SC responsibilities, trying my hardest to make good impressions, struggling over my academics, staying strong for others and being the person others want me to be. But God, with all the powers from the universe, made me felt that I did just enough :)

I wouldn't lie, I am not ending this year right. I have my failures, regrets and guilt with me, but I will be facing 2012 stronger! Strong enough to face the big real world because I know the people I will run to when I trip again and again :)

--------------


I have a lot to say about how awesome my 2011 was. I couldn't stop my mouth from telling all the dramatic, funny and amazing memorable stories. But as traditions says, we have to learn to move on from the past year and welcome the new year anew. I am going with tradition, but will be bringing a huge sack of wisdom and courage I gained from 2011.


I certainly ROCKED 2011! ♥

--------------


As how Bill Rancic says it (in my favorite reality series Giuliana&Bill) - "THIS IS THE YEAR OF FUN!" ♥

2012 is my YEAR OF FUN! :)


I am still not sure how my 2012 will be. It wouldn't be that predictable as before, like how I always know I will be in school for the entire year, because I will graduating this March! I am 100% clueless of where I will be and who I will be with in the next months. When I was about to start my internship, I was so scared and nervous of the real world. I thought I was not prepared yet. Well, I am still unprepared but 2011 made me tougher! I might face 2012 alone but it's with a fighter's game face! :)


I also dedicate my 2012 to myself. I have done a lot of sacrifices this past year. But I don't regret putting myself on the least priority. I have never felt so accomplished when I know I am doing things for others' sake. Though 365 days of it is enough already. It's time to have 365 days for myself :)


I have this great realization in mind. I have always scheduled my day, doing things according to plan and controlled myself from sudden changes. But what I've missed out a lot was doing spontaneous things. And when I had a chance to do one, I found this genuine happiness that I want to have for a long time :)


This year I will take more risks and chances. This year I will be more impulsive. This year I will just go with the flow. This year I will live THE LIFE! ♥



CHEERS TO THE YEAR OF FUN, 2012 ♥