04 November 2010

BRUNO



A fact about me, I really don't like listening to mainstreams, mainly because I feel it's JOLOGS. (Jologs is a term that eventually evolved to Jejemons). Rarely do I appreciate newly released songs. And yes, when people have gone tired of listening to them, that's the only time I download them.

Enough of my musical perspective, because I'm currently LSS ( last song syndromeD). Shockingly with a still popular song by Bruno Mars (aka Peter Gene Cruz). He's a great artist and composer. His songs are really full of emotions and out of the ordinary, that are written just to have compose a song - which a lot of composers do.

"Just The Way You Are", I have to believe is just the sweetest song written by a man. Aside from the perfect arrangement, musicality, etc (which I think are awesome as well), it's just the song full of love. I mean, if Bruno Mars was my boyfriend, I wouldn't doubt his love at all. If he is in love, I would be totally convinced just by reading the lyrics.

And yes, to all the guys out there, this is the PERFECT song to melt a woman's heart. This song tells how perfect the girl, in every way, is to the guy. Right move to compliment the eyes, hair, laugh, smile, etc because those are some of the greatest insecurities of a girl. It's not just the compliments that I love with the song, but the commitment that lies beneath. In the song, the man is giving his commitment of love, but not just any ordinary love, but of TRUE love because simply the girl is perfect in his eyes just the way she is.



FINDS:
(1) I found this two ama.. wait for it.. ziiiiiiing Korean Australian girls on FB/Youtube :) Saw their Officially Missing You by Tamia Cover (love it!) and saw other video posts of their other covers.

TENEN! They're sooo great! Their voices are so soft and serene that give me goosebumps. OHH! I just wanna be their girl friend and hug them!!





(2) This lyrics of Just The Way You Are misled me big time! (HAHA) I was confused with "her nails" and the song sings "her lips". Just so I realized, it was a laugh to kiss someone's nails. LOOK!

http://www.directlyrics.com/bruno-mars-just-the-way-you-are-lyrics.html




Credits: Youtube :>