01 February 2019

PRELUDE

From the last post to this day, there were a lot of things that happened already - mostly on the low side. How I wish I could share all of it here, however, I have been running against time lately that I can't keep up anymore. The conflict I recently posted about worsened while I was struggling to open a hotel. I was down in the dumps physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. As I crawl my way out of the first month of the year, it was God's mighty hand that never let go. As cliché as it sounds, I survived by God's grace. 

I started this XX days of healing, privately on my own, and I am already on my 6th day. It has been so wonderful! Each day I face every pain buried in my mind and heart and deal it with God through His Word. There's a pain that I dealt with for a couple of days. I never appreciated this much crying myself to sleep talking to God - it felt so good! I am far from 100%, and I am afraid to reach it actually, but I learned to celebrate progress no matter how tiny it could be. 

Actually, I woke up in a good mood to write about love matters. But it wouldn't make sense if I don't make this prelude. I will tell more about it on the next entry though. If my hate relationship with time worsens that I won't be able to continue or share more about my healing journey, I have this small piece to remind me of one morning wherein I woke up feeling joyful and content with the Lord after a very long time. 



All from and for Him.